Just under 4 months left until the wedding. Things are still chugging a long. The invites are going to be made in the next couple of weeks (feeling a little nervous about that), plans for the Ladies Luau are in being formulated, and the little odds and ends (take-aways, day of schedule, proper licenses, etc.) are starting to be taken care of.
The hardest thing so for has been, wanting to get my friends and family as involved as they can be while at the same time keeping some of the wedding a secret because I want it to be as much of a surprise for them as it can be. Another difficult thing for me has been learning to voice my opinion and ideas. This is my wedding (well Andy's too) and if I want things to go a certain way, well then it should. I can't say that my family and friends has been bad about this, it is more that I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or make them feel like I am being too pushy.
I am excited for the wedding. I am excited to be there with everyone I care about, sharing in such a happy moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment