Today = 3 months until I get married. WTF!?
In other news, I had to buy more ribbon last night for the remaining invites and happened to walk past the fake flower sections of the fabric store. After a few minutes of being frustrated with how fake the flowers were looking, I decided that I am going to at least talk to a florist about my wedding bouquet.
We are at the part of the wedding where it is starting to cost money. Well, it has always cost money, but now we are actually have to pay that money. I can't help but feel foolish about some of the things we have put money into. In the end as long as everyone enjoys themselves...it will all be worth it.
It is also getting to be the time where I have to make a final decision what my name should be. The question isn't whether or not I will take Andy's last name, but whether not I will keep my middle name the same. I am thinking of putting a poll up on the our wedding website to see what other people think. My main worry is that if I keep my current name and just slap Andy's on the end, then I will have this huge long name that won't fit on any documentation.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment