Monday, July 20, 2009

Invites...you suck!

The invites are going to drive me to an early grave! The tape guns gave us trouble and Lindsay had to make an emergency run to Paperzone to buy more, which meant sinking more money into the invites. We ran out of ribbon and rhinestones, so even though I had thought I had enough of everything to make 110 invites, I only ended up making 72. Which means instead of being done with them, I have to make about 30 more. AAA!!!

For my next wedding, I am going to invite everyone by email and word of mouth.

But...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone who has helped with them. I know that I couldn't have done any of this on my own. And without the invite making party this Sunday, I doubt I would have even made 72. So THANK YOU!

1 comment:

K said...

I can't believe you're getting married in 3 months! So exciting!