Monday, September 28, 2009

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together

Side effect of getting married that I wasn’t expecting…the stress is making me cry over every little thing! Today on the bus, the song we are all walking into (Flesh and Blood by Johnny Cash) starting playing on my IPod, I choked up and had to skip to the next song before the person next to me thought I was weird.

I only had two wedding related melt downs this weekend…so I think I am doing pretty good. One was over tables and the other was over finding a white half slip to wear under my dress (um apparently they don’t make these anymore).

Despite the two melt downs, this weekend was fairly productive. We got a dress for my mom and Lindsay’s accessories and shoes. I found out that the bra I bought from Macy’s is not going to work with my wedding dress, so I bought something else online that will hopefully work (keeping fingers crossed). Andy and I sat down and decided on the wording and order of events for the ceremony and sent that off to Brad for his input. I wore my wedding shoes for more practice and we folded all our laundry. Can’t get much better than that.

No comments: