Lindsay went to pick up her bride's maid dress for the second time today and for the second time it was wrong. Right style and color this time, but completely wrong size. Apparently, back in April when we first went to get her dress, she was supposed to have been measured so that the correct size was chosen for her. Well, our saleswoman Angela did not feel that this was necessary. So the end result was a dress that whenever Lindsay breathed in or out the zipper would pop open.
The manager that helped Lindsay this time (who I think was the one that helped when the first mistake was made) was very nice. She seemed just as upset with the whole situation as my sister and mom were.
So where does that leave us? Well even though we ordered the dress in April, we won't get it until September 15th. I hope that it is right that time, but if it is not, there is no way I am paying for the dress.
If you know anyone that is getting married any time soon, please please please don't let them shop at David's Bridal. I know, the cheaper dresses seem worth it, but it is not. Or if you must shop there, be ready to settle for a dress that may be the wrong size, color, and/or style.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I seriously HATE David's Bridal! I tried on dresses there, and immediately swore I'd never go back. The service was horrible!
I'm sorry you guys are having such a hard time with your sister's dress! Hopefully everything works out!
Post a Comment