Monday, August 17, 2009

With every mistake we are constantly learning

Since I am mailing out the invites tonight I am feeling very introspective about the wedding. The whole process this far has been stressful, expensive, aggravating, political, and completely wonderful. I couldn’t ask for a better man to make this journey with. For every temper tantrum I have thrown or every night I have woken up in a cold sweat worrying about how we are going to pay for something, Andy has been there to calm me down and talk me back from the ledge.

We are only a little over two months away from the wedding and I am getting more and more excited each day. In a way it feels like the weeks before Christmas did when I was younger. The wedding is so close, yet so far. I am beginning to dream about it. I spend as much time as I can trying to envision what the day will look like and anticipating what it will feel like. My to-do list keeps growing and I worry that I am going lose my mind trying to keep track of everything that needs to be done, but Andy said something to me the other day when I was having one of my afore mentioned “freak outs.” He told me that I like stress. At first I got really mad at him, but then when I thought about it…it is so true.

So here’s to stress and two months (give or take) until I get married!

No comments: