
The above picture was taken during the cutting process. I will have pictures of the finished project soon. My hope is to get all the Save the Dates out by the second week of May. Andy is going to call the caterer this week to see what our next step is. Things are moving along and that makes me feel good.
My friends and family have been asking me what they can do to help and really at this point I don't know. Part of me selfishly wants to keep everything a secret so the wedding is a surprise for them, but as we get closer to the main event I am sure that thought will change. For sure I know that I will need there help the day of the wedding to decorate the inside of the batthhouse.
O! I was able to reserve the back room of Stellar's Pizza for our rehearsal dinner! I am so excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment