Friday, March 20, 2009

Wedding Planning

Things are moving a long. On April 9th, Lindsay and I are going into David's Bridal to start looking at her bride's maid dress. We both have an idea of what we want and actually we seem to be on the same page so I am not to worried about it.

I am in the process of working with someone to design and make my veil. I am really excited about this and can't wait to see the finished product.

This weekend, Quinn is taking pictures of Andy and I so that we can send "save the dates (or STD's in the wedding business) to family. Along with this, I have to work on our wedding "wedsite" so that friends and family have a place to check for updated information.

Our real engagement pictures will be taken on April 19th. Some ideas for where to take the pictures are; the Fremont Troll, Gasworks Park, Alki, and the EMP (the colors of the building are cool).

Meanwhile, I am thinking of what to do for the bachelorette party. Lindsay is planning this with the help of Kate, but I want to give them some good ideas. The leading idea currently is to eat a nice dinner and get some drinks at a girly bar/restaurant. I also like the idea of going camping but I think that may be to hard to organize.

It is crazy to think that this whole thing is happening in 7 months. I feel like it is so far away and at the same time I am worried how I am going to get everything accomplished.

No comments: