Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Cheese!



This is the picture we are sending to relatives. At the end of January, we will be sending announcements/save the dates, but for right now Andy's parents thought it would be a good idea to send a picture out to the family so they have some basic idea of who Andy is marrying in less than a year. (I think this is a good idea too)

In general there are not many pictures of us, which is slowly being corrected because I have an idea about hanging pictures of us on a tree in the bathhouse. I like the idea of having baby pictures too, so on the tree will be a mix of young and old, friends and family. I am excited for this idea.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey- I hope I get to come to this great party you are planning! I just had a great time catching up on you & Steph's blogs and can't wait to read about your trip! Hope it was wonderful!